Saturday, April 4, 2009

Wanna see something made by me?

Here ya go!

The first one is the Rustic Rooster Hostess set from SU! Isn't he handsome?

The second one is the retired In Full Bloom set and papers from SU! I had to learn to love this set, now that I do, it's not going anywhere ;)

The third one is my "Magic Tissue" technique, using a napkin from my friend, co-worker and customer Sandy - she loves to challenge me to use printed napkins and kleenex, so far I've risen to every challenge :))))





4 comments:

Janet said...

great cards patty:)
hugs

Michelle L. said...

I love them all! The last one with the bunny turned out just adorable. Great work, my friend!

Kim said...

BEAUTIFUL CARDS!!!
Love the colors. Very springy!

glenda said...

All of you cards are beautiful!!
Love the Rooster one.