Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Soft fuzzy feeling

The dirty girls wanted texture this month - I love texture! Dirty Girl and all around SCS go to girl Jenn Balcer had me at the term "Fuzzy Sweaters."

Before mother nature decided to gift me with my very own internal furance I loved fuzzy sweaters (now I wear tank tops and shorts in the winter!) anyway, I racked my brain trying to make a card that looked and felt like a fuzzy sweater. This card uses what I'm calling my Fuzzy Sweater technique.

First of all I needed a bigger palette so I could really see and feel that fuzziness, so this is a 5 x 7 card. I started with a piece of 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" white cs, then I layered a piece of sticker paper on top of that, then I placed my die cut flowers and leaves on the sticker paper, all the area left over had this bright pink Fun Flocking pour onto it and rubbed in really well. I finished it off with some ribbon, tags, and a charm - TA DA! One Fuzzy Sweater card!




No comments: