Sunday, September 26, 2010

Big Shot Class Act 1

How's fall treating everyone? My entire house has been down with colds this past week, plus we've had two weekends of kids ranging from 17 to 27 hanging out with us! Who would think they'd wanna hang with a couple of old foggies!

Anyway I thought I'd spend the next couple of days sharing what we did in my Big Shot class last week, this is the first card:
We embossed the entire folded card with the vintage wallpaper folder, then turned it "inside out" folded down the front and formed the pocket.

The Players are:
Cherry Cobbler c/s
Early Espresso c/s
Ivory Naturals c/s
Kraft c/s
Friends 24-7 set
Kraft ink
Early Espresso ink
Lace ribbon
Punches

3 comments:

Debra said...

This is beautiful. I love the double edge punch. How do you word that? Anyway, you know what I mean. Love the colors too!

Michelle L. said...

This is just gorgeous! I love how the pocket folds so you see all that detail from the embossing!

jill said...

Patty, this card is really different and very pretty. I may have to CASE this one. I will favorite it and then probably forget it, but it is the thought that counts, right?