Thursday, October 7, 2010

Wicked Riboon

This is another happy mail card made for a nine year old girl that has just underwent brain surgery in an attempt to stop some severe siezures.

Now before you beat me up this card is MOSTLY Stampin' Up! I did find a lot of the supplies on this card in my stash box which I've had since long before I became a demo so I'm honestly not sure where some of it came from.

See that pink rufflely ribbon? No SU! doesn't sell that, I found it in one of those big name craft/hobby stores that shall remain nameless, but I want you to know it's very wicked ribbon! I truly tried to pass it up, I walked away from it TWICE! But the third time...I caved, I'll admit it. No I didn't need more ribbon, but it wickedly called my name clear across the store and it wouldn't leave me alone! But I'm telling you, IF SU! sold ribbon like this my customers and I could single handedly make sure this was always out of stock!

So here's my MOSTLY SUO cast of characters:
Tart and Tangy stamp set
Rose Red ink
Almost Artichoke ink
Pink Pirouette C/S
Almost Artichoke C/S
The checked D/S paper - I have no idea where from
Crystal Effects
Punches
a lone strawberry expoxy sticker - don't know where from..

Hope you like it anyway!



No comments: