Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wanna Know What I've Been Doing?

Well besides the holiday madness like everyone else! For the last month or so over on Splitcoast > http://www.splitcoaststampers.com < I've been working on a new project for the largest online public gallery for Stampin'Up! products.

Basically a group of demo's will be bringing the SCS general public a monthly showcase of Stampin' Up! works of art! There is a team of 7 demo's, plus 3 coordinators involved in bringing this all new showcase to you. This new showcase is called the "Creative Crew." The 7 demo's will have four themes or focus areas each month to work with. I can't tell you everything but I can say that everyone should pop into the SCS gallery on Saturday 1/1/2011 at 1:00 (est) When you get there simple type "creativecrew" into the gallery search bar and a world of wonderful SU should appear to you!

The great thing about this is not only will EVERYONE get to see these projects, but demonstrators are encouraged to share these "themes/focus" areas with you and you to can play along!

I cannot share any complete projects with you because I do not want to steal the Crew's thunder, however I can give you a sneak peek and you can try to figure out what our four themes/focus areas are for this month. Don't worry if you can't figure it out, I'll be sharing them with you on Saturday.

But for now, here's a peek for you:





3 comments:

Michelle L. said...

So this is what you meant in the HYCCT thread the other day. This is so cool, Patty! What a great idea! I may not get a chance to pop in Saturday, but I promise I will as soon as I get the chance! PS when's sellabration? :)

Debra said...

WOOOHOOOO!!! I cannot wait!!

Kim said...

You are such a tease! Patty you're killing me!