Saturday, January 1, 2011

IT'S TIME!!!

The Creative Crew Inspiration starts today!!! Whether you are a demo or not this is a great way for you to play along! Use your goodies, what are you waiting for!?! Take some time this month to do something just for you, when you do upload your creations over at splitcoast and let me know when you do so I can see you creativity!

January 2011 Focus Categories:

CCREW0111CF, CreativeCrew, SUO or SUM - Catalog Focus * Spring Showcase using any Spring Occasions/SAB product, make us NEED that stuff - My sample uses the new Button, Button Set and the new Love Patterns DSP.


CCREW0111DF, CreativeCrew, SUO or SUM - DSP/Color Focus * Love Letter DSP or color combo of: B. Black, V. Vanilla, Riding Hood Red - My sample uses the Top Note Die, the card actually opens with the die being the "front"



CCREW0111HF, CreativeCrew, SUO or SUM - Holiday/Seasonal Focus * Show me your SU! Heart - punch, sizzlets/dies, stamp sets, Mover & Shaper heart, etc. Wow us with hearts. - Ahhh Hearts, you had to guess that one! My first sample is a little different for me, cutesy is not my normal style at all! However, I had the picture in my head and decided to go with it! The second sample is actually a 6" x 6" card! It's huge, but I needed that much space to do three scalloped hearts across!



CCREW0111SF, CreativeCrew, SUO or SUM - SB Inspiration Focus * What I Love About You – spouses, children, pets, parents, friends, ice cream, stamps, etc – something you love and why. - Lastly, my page about why I love my hubby made in MDS, also made with the new Love Patterns DSP (via a MDS download)

No comments: