Sunday, July 17, 2011

Life Gets In The Way

Sorry I've been MIA for a while, life gets busy and something has to give you know?

Anyway hopefully it'll be a little peaceful for a while anyway! I haven't made to much this summer and I'm in bad need of a girls night of stamping! However, it's a couple of new SU! goodies! The first is the new Doilies set, I embossed the doilies with white E.P. onto vellum, then colored from behind with the in-color markers, then ran it through the Bigshot with the dots folder, sounds like a lot but it's really easy. The second blends the old and the new with the new in-colors with the daisies set, if I ever have time to just play I think I'm really going to enjoy these new colors!



1 comment:

Lynn said...

That is the prettiest card I've seen with the doilies yet! I don't have that set, but thinking the technique you used would be pretty with the snowflake set I have. Thanks for the inspiration.