Saturday, June 21, 2008

Yum For Plum!

One of my favorite authors is Janet Evanovich! If you haven’t heard about her Stephanie Plum series you’re missing out on some “Laugh Out Loud” reading!!!

You can check out the “Plum” series and Janet’s website here > http://evanovich.com/index.html

Now what kind of challenge involves Stephanie Plum? Well I’d like to tell you that Morelli or Ranger figure in somehow, but like Stephanie I can't choose between them! Or maybe that it involves donuts, but alas I couldn’t figure out how to stamp with a donut (and I really tried, just for all of you, but I ended up eating my supplies!)

So… in honor of Janet’s creative use of numbers, my challenge to you is to use numbers in your card – chipboard numbers, tag numbers, sticker numbers, die cut numbers, any kind of numbers!!!

This was my sample:

No comments: