Friday, August 29, 2008

Challenge of the week

This week SU! demo's were challenged to make a Fall/Autumn card but we couldn't use any Earth Elements! Do you know how hard that was for me????

But this is what I found out - if you mix Bravo Burgundy with Apricot appeal, you'll get a Rust color!!!
The background is actually from the Holiday Treasures papers, I randomly stamped the Pocket Silhouettes on that, the ribbon is Apricot that I used a sponge to rub some Burgundy ink on one side, the one in the middle is ink side down, so when I tied it the burgundy only shows on the ribbon tails. The main image is done with my markers and I sponged Burgundy on the edges of the Apricot oval. Then I stamped my envelope to match and "Ta Da" all done!!!

1 comment:

Debbi said...

I love the colors!! The layout is fabulous. Wonderful card