Saturday, August 16, 2008

It's been crazy!

Well I've gotten my new catty and my first order - yay!!!!!!!

I've also taken my oldest by to college and have been dealing with sick parents for almost three weeks, so I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed and unfortunately when something had to give it was my blog!!!

However I promised some friends that I'd share some of my recently altered goodies for my upcoming Altered August secret friend exchange - here's what I've done:


Here's her card - SCS Resource, Joy Fold


Altered, beaded Ornament - hanging in my Willow tree

Altered Votive Candle with Bella Rose paper


Altered 4 x 6 frame, pen, and clip all with Bella Rose papers



2 1/2 x 5 x 7 1/2 x 10 x 10 1/2 Bag (whew! That's a lot of numbers!)




Altered International Coffee tin, with Bella Rose papers
Everything will have goodies inside of them as well!!!! Now I've just gotta include some chocolate!

3 comments:

Michelle L. said...

Love it all!!! You're really enabling me on that Bella Rose DP. You did amazing things with it here.

Jana O'Brien said...

These are just adorable, Patty! I never thought of adding the binder clip to the Post-It holder.

~ j said...

Patty, there are beautiful!