Saturday, September 6, 2008

A Night To Indulge

I've been asked to represent Stampin' Up! at a local Vendor's fair to help raise money for Foster Grandparents, Big Brothers/Big Sisters, The Kids Connection, and the local domestic violence shelter. Each vendor rents a table to cover the cost of the hall, we have donate a door prize of at least a $30.00 value (I'm donating the large Long Stem Silhouettes Wall Decor piece) and we can sell items to help promote our business. As an SU! Demo I'm not allowed to do cash and carry, but I can use my supplies to make inexpensive trinkets and gifts to help attendee's jump start their Christmas shopping! Anyone that knows me well, knows I'm very hard on myself when it comes to my art, I've never attempted to sell any of it!!!
Here's some of the things I've made, what to you think? Will it sell? If so, how much should I charge? Remember I live in the back woods of Michigan!!!
This is a PMS Kit (Pamper me silly) with a close of the poem I used - I got this idea from the SCS Dirty Dozen Fan Club page.
Coneflower Framed art in Plum and Summer Sun - I plan to make a few more of these!
An altered wooden frame - the daisies could be left in or removed for their own photo.
Homemade Christmas Fudge candy bar sliders (There should be 6 but DH found the Hershey w/almonds bars)
Here's a close of the poem I used, I believe it's from Paper crafts magazine - if you're familiar with "Da Yoopers" it's to the tune of Rusty Cheverolet.


(this is a crappy photo, contact me if you want to use it)

5 comments:

Bachelor Paul said...

Hello

Michelle L. said...

Patty, these are all fabulous, but I especially love the framed art pieces - they are amazing!!! I'm terrible at guessing prices, but I would suggest you have a range of items at different price points, if that makes sense? And don't undervalue yourself, whatever you do - your work is totally sellable. :)

Robin said...

The frames get my vote too! Love them! Good luck at your show :)

I am not sure about pricing as I don't make to sell, but everything looks great!

Unknown said...

ALL your stuff is extremely beautiful!!!!Good luck at your pampering show!!!TFS

tyrymom29 said...

These are all Great ........~~