Sunday, November 9, 2008

I've kept this a secret!

My challenge for the WishRak For the girls challenge weekend was a sketch. I created this sketch and I must say I'm pretty happy with it! However, I couldn't share it with anyone else until those ladies had the first shot at it. So now that the weekend is wrapped up, I can also share it with all of you!

If you decide to use it, please send me a link to it as that I can see what you came up with!

Here's the sketch:


This card is all SU! except the vintage button and the strip of velvet ribbon, I used Tres Chic, Canvas, and Abundant Joy which was Rakked to me through WishRak, with Basic Gray, Brocade Blue, Certainly Celery, and Pretty in Pink.



This card is mostly SU! {the daisy ribbon, Primas, and Bella Bauble being the exception and those items were all Raks} I used the "A Little Birdie Told Me" image which was received through WishRak.



1 comment:

Lisa Brown said...

This is a great sketch, Patty! I'll have to give it a try!