Friday, December 12, 2008

pssstttt...

Remember when I asked how to hide a Big Shot? Well DH found it and rolled his eyes at me!!! Then I get this poem from my friend Joni:

Twas the night before Christmas, I'm glued to the tree.
I'm wondering what Santa brought just for me.
Could it be cardstock or chipboard or lace?
Or a Cricut, I said, with a smile on my face.

And that's when I heard him,
"Hi Santa, " I said
"You know....good little girls
should be in their beds."

"I know I should Santa,
and now I've got caught.
But I was just so excited
To see what you brought."

"Well, let's take a look
in this room where you work.
He shook his head quickly,
And left with a jerk.

I heard him exclaim
as he put it in gear.
"You've got enough crap,
I'll see you next year!"

~Author Unknown

Is someone trying to tell me sumtin???????

No comments: