Friday, March 13, 2009

Longing For Spring





I am so ready for spring! And this new Parisian Breeze Specialty paper from SU! screams spring to me! I love the soft colors and it's perfect to use with the new Beautiful Butterflies Big shot die too! And check out the new White Organza ribbon, yummy, yummy~!~

I made this into a tri-fold pocket that perfectly fits two Target Choxie Chocolate bars, I'm not sure yet but I think one of my Michigan Mingle buddies might be the receiver of this beauty ;~)




This is all Stampin' Up! I used the negative image of the butterfly cut out as a stencil, the new felt flowers and rhinestone brads (I popped the rhinestones on the front butterfly out of the actual brad, like the look but I can't say I'd do that again!) as accents.

1 comment:

Rose Ann said...

Your butterfly tri-fold card is gorgeous, Patty!!