Monday, March 16, 2009

Workshop Projects

This is some of the projects that we're doing tomorrow night at my hostess club gathering.

This sweet and simple coffee mug holds A LOT of goodies! I did them at Christmas decorated with snowflakes and filled with cocoa, a marshmellow santa, a chocolate covered peppermint stick and Hershey Kisses. They made cute gifts on my co-workers desks! I also think they'd be darling don't for a bridal shower, but this one I did for my son. I filled this one with a granola bar, some sunflower seeds, a hickory stick, and a crystal light lemonade packet :~)

This sweet cupcake card uses the SAB patterned papers and ribbon, the cupcake was colored with SU! markers then I used the aqua pen to "pull" some of the color back out, and sprinkled with cosmo glitter and added a curdory button.
This one is a "woulda been" after I got it all done I realized Winds of Grace is retired, now that I think about it so is the rope!
But I like it anyway!
The background is done with my new Big Shot texture plates though - that's new it should still count shouldn't it?
All right I know I can't use it so I'd better go make something else - gee darn ;~)

2 comments:

Michelle L. said...

These are fabulous, Patty! I love that coffee mug - such a great idea.

Kim said...

The mug is so neat! At firs I thought it was real, then I took a second look.