Sunday, October 14, 2007

Anyone up for a challenge???



What about this color combo? One of my favorite color combo's right now is:

Purely Pomegrante

Basic Gray

Basic Black

Whisper White

So here's the challenge folks, make a card that is done in these colors and let me see what you come up with!

For this card the background is a Cuttlebug b/g (another WishRak wish) the Coffee for the focal image is from the Like it a Latte set (another granted wish.) The "foam" on top is Liquid Applique' that I sprinkled just a touch of glitter on before heat setting it. The cup itself is covered in Crystal effects which I had let dry overnight, but the strangest thing happened when I added the L.A. and heat set it. The dried C.E. began to "bubble" and "texturize" so I just kinda went with the whole thing, I'm really liking all of the texture in this card.

Now...What should I do with this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you go girl!!! love it as usual