Tuesday, October 9, 2007

New work



A few of my friends will be seeing this card in action next week at my monthly technique club.

As all my friends know I've been coveting a Cuddlebug, however it just hasn't been in the budget! So in the meantime I've dusted off my light box and my Brass templates. The background of my focal piece is what I'm calling "Watercolor Rainbow" for lack of another name. I'm sure some other wonder stamper has already done this but I'll share what I did.


  1. The Celery base is stamped with the Canvas Background stamp.
  2. The Turquoise layer is Dry Embossed with the Classy Brass Circles Template, then over stamped again with the Canvas Background.
  3. The Apricot layer is also stamped with Canvas
  4. The Focal layer is Watercolor paper, which I scribbled all over with my Watercolor crayons, then sprayed with water until it was very wet. Then I just used my fingers to move the color around where I wanted it.
  5. I then just stamped and embellished as normal!
  6. Ta Da!!! This all there was to it!

Soon I hope to start posting card and Scrapbook sketch challenges for you, so stay tuned....

No comments: