Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Good bye Aunt Flo!

Well if you're checking up on me ~ Yes I've had my surgery and I'm actually doing quite well!

All in all I don't think the hysterectomy was quite as painful as my three C-Sections were! Of course I don't have a newborn wanting to eat or be changed every two hours, but that's kind of bittersweet too, YKWIM?

Also and this has been the harder part ~ I haven't had a cigarette in over a week now!!!!!!!!

I've never been one to smoke in my house and my kids wouldn't tolerate me smoking around them, but it was a habit that I was having a hell of a time breaking!

{Of course quitting and surgery isn't for everyone, that coughing with staples in your belly is divine punishment and I don't think I'd recommend it unless you are really determined that you're stopping!}

Anyway, I go back to the doc on Thursday to get my staples out and hopefully I'll be able to get back at my crafting, I've got a lot of ideas running through my head but not a lot of energy to get it done!

Check back soon though and hopefully I'll have some new goodies for you to see :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thanks for the update! I'll be sending you feel better soon vibes!

Michelle