Monday, January 14, 2008

New STUFF!

I got some new goodies from the Stampin' Up! Spring & Summer catalog collection! I am so going to be in T-R-O-U-B-L-E with this book!!! I've never been ashamed to say that I love all the paper crafting vendors and yes sometimes I do use "contraband" materials;) however, I've always been loyal to SU for my stamps, cardstock, inks, ribbons, etc, but Stampin' Up! did an awesome job with this catty! And they are in the process of bringing us even more exciting goodies and opportunities


Look what I've made, then I'm off to make you something else using the new Felt Flowers!!!
This is a Chipboard coaster box with Ginger blossoms designer paper.
This is a "kickstand" card with Berry Bliss paper, Boho blossoms punch and the new One of a kind set.
This one is the new From the Garden hostess set, watercolored in shades of coral and garden green.
Now off to see what else I can come up with!!!





1 comment:

Michele Kovack said...

REally pretty!!! Nice job with these sets.