Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A little challenge

Okay my blogger friends and customers - I have a little challenge for you this week!


My darling daughter says that I am being mean, so tell me what you think by making me a card to see if this can be done! I'm also offering a small prize to the person that DD picks as having the most unique colors and image for this technique!


If you have an SCS Gallery upload your card with the following "Keyword: PP1" :)

If you don't have an SCS gallery you can email your photo to me by January 31st.
Either way, post to this thread or email me when you add your creation, okay?
For my non-SU! friends (horrors!) you can use any image you like, I'll still love you in the morning!


So here's the challenge: Do the Magic Snowflake technique, BUT you cannot use any snowflakes or the color blue on your focal image!


Here's my example:


2 comments:

Denise said...

oooh you little sneaky sneak! I'll give it go soon, I promise! FEEL GOOD! HUGS to you! XOXOX

Michelle L. said...

Okay, Patty, I gave it a shot. I like how this looks!
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/772407?cat=10588