Friday, April 4, 2008

It's VSN weekend

VSN is "Virtual stamp night" over at SCS - that means several people have been super busy to bring you some special themed challenges every hour on the hour from 6:00 to 11:00 on Friday night and from noon to 11:00 on Saturday! This addition of VSN's theme is Fashion Weekend!

The catch? You've only got about 45 minutes to get your card done!
Our first challenge of the night was an inspiration challenge - here's mine - I used alcohol inks to make my background, then I took an extra piece of the background and embossed my flower, used water color pencils to add more color, tied on a quick ribbon, added some brads and "ta-da" it's done!


The second challenge of the night was to use thread on a card, any kind of thread used in any way - I hand sewed a back stitched frame around kitty, stamped outside my oval mask, added a prima flower and some stickles - look here >

Stay tuned more to come!!!!

No comments: