Friday, April 4, 2008

VSN 5 and 6

Challenge #5 was to make a card using the re-inkers and baby wipes technique to make a tie dye look. Now this isn't my strong suit, but I tried! The focal flowers were done with more yellows and on textured c/s. Where as the background was done with more blues on smooth c/s - in real life it makes for an interesting contrast.


Challenge # 6 was to use "Animal prints" YIKES! Really not my strong suit and not something I own! But I remembered this tissue paper that I'd gotten some glass stuff packed in through a mailing and I dug that out! The tissue paper is just glued to regular c/s and then embellished. This is an SCS sketch challenge, the poly shrink charm I already had made and the top of the card is pretty much all punches!
See you at noon tomorrow!!!!!

No comments: